Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"Our" colours...

I've been told what our colours are.... haha.... Actually, apparently we had a conversation and I agreed, although I don't really remember that happening.... Doesn't matter... Whatever Chryslyn wants will be great.

So she's introduced me to "damask".... I didn't know what this was until a week ago. She wants black and white damask with yellow accents/highlights. Of course, this may change as she does some fabric shopping, but that's the idea so far...




On another note, I've been deep into research on honeymoon locations. PEI and Quebec were early contenders, but I think we've narrowed it down to Cuba and Belize now. And as of tonight, I'm rooting for Belize... Ecotourism.... Still beautiful resorts, but more secluded and environmentally friendly, with some really cool adventure possibilities.... Snorkeling, scuba diving, zip-lining above the rainforest canopy, tubing through cave rivers (that one kinda scares me), touring ancient Mayan ruins, ocean kayaking, jungle hiking, mountain biking. And of course, gorgeous beaches for R&R...

2 comments:

Chryslyn said...

All Tavis's idea..... all Tav's idea

Chryslyn said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha