Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Working Dog!

I had to do some weekend work at the school today, so Mo decided to come along. He was excited to sniff all around my classroom, and managed to find a couple of jujubes and a jelly bean hidden in the nooks and crannies... He quickly surrendered them all to me, though! Such a good boy. Once he got bored of all that, he surprised me by hopping up on this shelf so he could look out the window at the rain and curl up by a computer until I was finished my work!





3 comments:

Cousin Natalie said...

Too cute! Those are beautiful dogs! (And you haven't posted in AGES - it took looking at the pictures to figure out whose blog this was! =)

Random question - with a unaltered dog, do you have to keep him on-leash all the time?

Anonymous said...

Another good student in the making for you. If you play your cards right you may soon have an assistant in marking papers. mom

tman said...

Haha! Yes, Natalie, we keep him on leash when we're out and about... once we get to know him a bit more we will take him off leash in parks/dog runs so he can play...